The iFLEX-Gemini is a 2-Line Laser Engine
The iFLEX-Gemini is a solid-state 2-line laser source providing a combined, co-axial output beam. The system is mode-hop free and wavelength stabilized as a direct result of active temperature control. Automatic closed loop control ensures excellent long term power stability.
Each laser is independently controlled instead of combining beams through an Acousto-optical tunable filter. This enables instantaneous switching between wavelengths and simultaneous emission. Fiber coupled versions of the iFLEX-Gemini are also offered. It is possible to attach the fiber after receipt of the iFLEX-Gemini. Its robust design eliminates the need for user alignment of the internal laser sources. It is a true turnkey system.
Applications benefitting from the iFLEX-Gemini include; Confocal Microscopy, Optogenetics, Flow Cytometry, Test and Measurement, Argon gas laser replacement and Medical Imaging and Instrumentation.
Learn more here
- Output Beam – Combined, Co-axial, Gaussian
- Fully independent laser control
- True Off for each wavelength
- Class leading power stability
- Ultra-low noise performance
- Class leading beam pointing stability
- No laser alignment required
- Easy to use, portable, turnkey system
- Long useful lifetime compared to gas lasers
- Reliable and repeatable measurements
- Select wavelength pairs from 405 - 640 nm
- Select output power levels required
- Single-mode polarization maintaining fiber
- OEM custom and CDRH compliant versions