Multi-Line Laser Engine
The iFLEX-Viper is a solid-state multi-line laser source with detachable single-mode polarization maintaining fiber output. Up to five individual lasers are efficiently combined and delivered through one SM PM fiber. The system is mode-hop free and wavelength stabilized as a direct result of active temperature control.
Automatic closed loop control ensures excellent long term power stability. Each laser is independently controlled instead of combining beams through an AOTF. This enables instantaneous switching between wavelengths and simultaneous emission of any wavelength combination. Lasers will only emit when requested, so lifetime may be extended. The novel design of the iFLEX-Viper eliminates the need for user alignment of the internal laser sources. It is a true turnkey system and only requires a drive signal per laser line to initiate emission.
The iFLEX-Viper is compatible with a number of commercially available imaging software packages, such as; μ-Manager, MetaMorph, LabView and Olympus cell^R. Applications benefitting from the iFLEX-Viper include; fluorescence imaging, cytometry, biotech, single molecular imaging, super resolution microscopy, TIRF, confocal microscopy, quality assurance and metrology.
Learn more here
- Output Beam – Combined, Co-axial, Gaussian
- No laser alignment required Laser performance guaranteed after fiber
- Fully independent laser control for power adjustment and modulation; set lasers to emit in any sequence, any pairing or simultaneously
- True Off for each wavelength. Mechanical shutter included on 50 mW 532 & 561 nm lines
- No laser alignment required
- Easy to use, portable, turnkey system
- Class leading power stability
- Ultra-low noise performance
- Class leading beam pointing stability
- Reliable and repeatable measurements
- Select up to 5 wavelengths from 405 - 640 nm
- Select output power levels required
- kineFLEX fiber options to fit any microscope
- Upgrade option to add wavelengths
- USB comms. interface for software control
- OEM custom and CDRH compliant versions