The EIT SpotCure UV Intensity Meter is a self-contained, electro-optic instrument designed to measure and display the intensity emitted by a UV curing system.
Degradation of UV lamps, light guides, and reflectors can cause decreases in intensity and create curing problems. The EIT SpotCure UV Intensity Meter is designed to provide the operator with instant feedback as to the performance of the spot curing system.
- Measures UV intensity up to 20W/cm2 (Standard Range) or 200W/cm2 (Extended Range)
- Compact size, portable
- Accepts multiple light guide sizes
- Totally self-contained, battery-powered
- Monitor UV spot curing system performance
- Measure individual UV lamp performance
- Measure light guide degradation
- Optimize light guide positioning
- Determine proper UV intensity required for curing any material
- Meet ISO 9000 requirements
The instruments are manufactured by EIT.