The LH10 Mk. II UV system from Heraeus Noblelight Fusion brings all the benefits of microwave-powered UV curing to a ten-inch (250 mm) system with exciting new features to enhance your productivity.
- 25 cm (10 inch) bulb length
- 240 W/cm output
- Sophisticated control system - choose between:
- Dry Contact
- "Plug & Play" options
- Solid State power supply
- Modules can be linked for wider systems
- Weight only 30% of an equivalent transformer-based power supply.
- Backward compatibility to all LH10 irradiators, cables and DeviceNetTM controls.
Operating in the power class of 600 watts/inch, the LH10 Mk. II (Light Hammer 10 Mk. II) features two easy-to-service modular components: the microwave-powered irradiator and the solid-state power supply.
At the heart of Heraeus Noblelight Fusion UV’s technology is the electrodeless bulb mounted in an elliptical reflector for focusing an intense strip of light 53 mm (2.1 inches) below the face of the lamp.
Offering many advantages over traditional drying methods, our systems have been shown to increase production speed, reduce reject rates, improve scratch and solvent resistance, and facilitate superior bonding.