The LH6 Mk. II UV system from Heraeus Noblelight Fusion brings all the benefits of microwave-powered UV curing to a six-inch (150 mm) system with exciting new features to enhance your productivity.
- 15 cm (6 inch) bulb length
- 184 W/cm output
- Sophisticated control system - choose between:
- Dry Contact
- "Plug & Play" options
- Solid State power supply
- Power Factor Correction – Eliminate electrical harmonics, better than 99% at full load
- Modules can be linked for wider systems
- Reduced weight and better air flow – For more efficient cooling
- Backward compatibility to all LH6 irradiators.
Operating in the power class of 467 watts/inch, the LH6 Mk. II (Light Hammer 6 Mk. II) features two easy-to-service modular components: the microwave-powered irradiator and the solid-state power supply.
At the heart of Heraeus Noblelight Fusion UV’s technology is the electrodeless bulb mounted in an elliptical reflector for focusing an intense strip of light 53 mm (2.1 inches) below the face of the lamp.
Offering many advantages over traditional drying methods, our systems have been shown to increase production speed, reduce reject rates, improve scratch and solvent resistance, and facilitate superior bonding.