New instrument wipes for cleaning of the outer optics on EIT UV radiometers will be available at Efsen during March 2014
EIT radiometers are used to design, measure and control industrial UV applications in a wide variety of locations. The environmental conditions that the instruments are exposed to vary from pristine (medical clean room) to challenging (wood manufacturing facility).
Careful cleaning of the outer optics using the EIT guidelines will help your EIT instrument perform as designed between service and calibration intervals.
The guidelines are general and specific questions should be directed to Efsen at Julie@efsen.dk. Instruments that stop functioning when accidently dropped, get stuck in equipment or wind up covered or immersed with the product being cured need to come back to Efsen for further evaluation.
About the EIT Instrument Wipes
- Contain a fast evaporating, mild solvent for cleaning EIT optics
- Are non-linting and non-abrasive and are packaged in boxes of 50
- Do not contain any detergents or surfactants to harm the optics
- Stay individually sealed until used
- Eliminate any contamination of the cleaning solution from material on the optics, transfer of adhesive from a cotton swab or other lab/production activities using the same supply of IPA